- Supplied plain or printed fully bespoke to your requirements
- Wide range of face papers and adhesives
- Free samples available
- Labelservice offer fully bespoke labels of recycable label materials.
- Labels can potentially make plastic packaging unrecyclable if they are not compatible with the container material, or if the label cannot be removed in wash systems in recycling plants.
- We carry recyclable label stock certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The FSC verifies that wood based products like recyclable label stock come from forests which are managed in a sustainable way.
- Polylactic acid (PLA) is a biodegradable polymer derived from lactic acid. It is a highly versatile material and is made from 100% renewable resources like corn, sugar beets, wheat and other starch-rich products. Polylactic acid exhibits many properties that are equivalent to or better than many petroleum-based plastics, which makes it suitable for a variety of applications.
- Tree-Free Label Stock is a white paper-like stock made from bamboo pulp, sugar cane, and cotton lintners. Tree-Free label stock provides an excellent smooth print surface. This eco-friendly label stock is ideal for specialty food labels and wine labels.